๐Ÿ“ Barcelona

Hello everyone!
I was on a trip to Barcelona the whole weekend and we went to many new places to try the food, and to enjoy the beautiful city, so I thought I'd show you a little sneak peak!

Thin pastrie with Brie cheese, olives, Thin pastrie with meat and salad and sliced embutidos.
El Nacional is one of the most famous places to go for lunch or to have some tapas. There are different parts to the whole building, and I went to the “La Paradeta”. There we ordered a variety of small dishes, which were all wonderful!
I would highly recommend this place and especially the thin pastries with all the different toppings, which were my favourite dish.

Catalonian meat Pasta with cheese sauce and salad
This dish was very good and the meat inside was very light and flavourfull!


Oh! And one last thing about this place… They serve the drinks in cute little jars; like the ones where you put candles!

Comments