Looking for Universities - Oxford Brookes


Sooo… I’m going to uni next year! Last year I decided what I finally wanted to study: Hospitality and Business Management. I started looking at League Tables for UK Universities, as I currently go to an international English school. I decided to go and visit one of the most highly ranked ones for my subject, Oxford Brookes, in Oxford, England.

I attended an Open Day, so I got to go to a few talks, done by teachers at the school and I got to explore the campus and accommodation. We (my dad and I) also got shown around Oxford town by an old school friend that currently goes to this university. The town is bigger than I expected, it looks like the high streets of the city of where I live now.



This was at one of the bridges leading to the accommodation of the university.


On our last day there we went to actually visit Oxford University, which was very easy to get to. The actual building was immense and stunning, what I found funny was that there was a massive field in front of it with large English cows laying together, to keep warm I guess (this trip was in mid-October).


Lots of love,

Lucia x

Comments